Road Map To Your Dream College
High school is a hectic period, and finding time to prepare for college applications can be difficult. Early in high school, students should learn about college admissions standards so that they may plan accordingly. Early in high school, parents should talk to their children about college so that they may set clear expectations and provide essential support. Students are frequently required to take specific courses, achieve high exam scores, and maintain a moderate to high grade point average in order to attend college.
- Make a decision on whether or not you’ll apply. Early Intervention or Early Decision?
- Take classes that is tough.
- Find out if you’re a semi-finalist for the National Merit Scholarship.
- Keep track of your deadlines.
- Tell your school where your transcripts should be sent.
- Your application writings should be edited and perfected.
- Scholarships are available.
- Make a final decision on your college applications and submit them. Make sure you stay away from these typical blunders.
- College interviews should be scheduled and prepared for (if applicable)
- Type of Event: Virtual
- Platform: Zoom