A Fresh Approach Towards Productivity
Three basics of productivity:
- Small increments can be trusted: It’s unrealistic to attempt to change years of working habits in a single day.
- Small modifications in your work habits might add up to major gains in productivity over time. Start with one tip and add additional as you discover which tactics work best for you.
- Take responsibility for your actions: Having to answer to someone else can frequently force you to get the job done, whether it’s weekly check-ins with a coworker or creating your own deadlines and announcing them to others.
- Be forgiving to yourself: You are a human being: Accept that you will make mistakes, become distracted, and have a terrible day from time to time. Moving forward is more vital than dwelling on your faults,
- Type of Event: Virtual
- Platform: LinkedIn
- How Can A Career Counsellor Start Their 1st Career Counselling Session With Confidence?
- Jun 01 2023
- 1:00 pm